Saturday 9 July 2016

My Dirty Americans of the 3rd Armoured division

First off let me give a big shout out to @PaintmateTumblr over on twitter, without whom i would not have got these guys finished. The decals are very much appreciated!!!!

Despite the relatively fun and non historical nature of the tanks game. I wanted to keep some historical theme with my forces.
With this in mind and my use of the Super Pershing, my options were limited to either the American 3rd or 9th Armoured division with a time frame somewhere post 'Battle of the buldge/ardennes'.

I wanted a dirty, been through the mud and brush feel to my force, and it may be something i carry over to all my 'Tanks' forces. It gave me a different focus, a chance to use some rarely tried techniques and heck...it looked fun.

So here they are. A Super Pershing and pair of Sherman 76mm Tanks of the 3rd US Armoured Division.







No comments:

Post a Comment